Taking care of your Sonus acoustical solution is simple which provides peace of mind for all. The important part of cleaning or maintaining your panels is to understand the covering type and design. Below you will find guidance based on the standard coverings we use. If a premium or customer-supplied covering material was used, please contact us directly.
- Always apply any cleaning methods to a small area first to test effectiveness and result
- Always use a minimal amount of cleaning solution and use a damp cloth to remove any access soap or cleaning solution; otherwise, it will collect dust and dirt
- Soap - 5% soap to water ratio
- Bleach - 10:1 water-to-bleach dilution ratio
- Alcohol - Composed of two water-soluble chemical compounds, ethyl alcohol and isopropyl alcohol. They should have a concentration of between 60% to 90% in order to be an effective low-level disinfectant
- We find that Mr. Clean Magic Eraser pads work really well on most coverings but require testing prior to full use
- It is not necessary to remove the panel to perform any face cleaning. Just make sure you hold the panel in place while cleaning to prevent any potential loosening of the mounting hardware
- When in doubt... don’t!